We have a very streamlined and efficient process for installing your kitchen. This minimizes any disruption, and ensures the job is done to a high standard.
The key steps are as follows:
- We visit your property and see your existing kitchen
- We listen to what you want, and guide you through the various options
- We use our specialist software to give you a quote in your home. This allows you to add and remove things to meet your budget.
- If you decide to proceed, we send a craftsman to very carefully measure and photograph everything
- We order all the parts we need for your kitchen, and manufacture the doors, drawers and countertop. That typically all takes a couple of weeks.
- On the agreed day, we come and install the new kitchen, and we are often done the same day.
- We then check over everything very carefully and only issue a completion certificate when everything is perfect